Microsoft Connect was launched in July 2005 and was designed to help improve the quality and impact the direction of future releases of Microsoft products by allowing users to provide feedback.
To date, more than 90,000 defects have been fixed and more than 7,000 ideas have been implemented in Microsoft products.
Some of the things you can do in the web site are:
- Find Microsoft products that are currently accepting feedback from the community
- Participate in feedback programs managed by Microsoft product teams
- Download and test beta products
- Submit bugs and suggestions for future releases of Microsoft Products
- Vote, comment, and validate other people’s feedback