We are pleased to announce the release of Blade® v1.10. This release of Blade® was unfortunately delayed during the development of NetAnalysis® v2 and HstEx® v4. We have been working hard over the past few months and are pleased to announce the release of Blade® v1.10. This release fixes a number of outstanding issues and adds some new features. We have also made some changes to increase performance and stability.
The following list contains a summary of some of the new features:
- Upgraded recovery back end database for increased performance and capability
- Added new SQLite database recovery profile with Intelli-Carve® verification
- Added new Jump List deconstructor recovery profile with Intelli-Carve® verification
- Added parallel processing to increase performance
- Support for Windows 8
- Support for EnCase® Ex01 format
We have also been working on the data recovery engine to make it more efficient and much faster than before. The searching speed has been significantly increased.
This version has also had an interface refresh as you can see from the screen below: