Release Notes for NetAnalysis® Version 3.5
We are thrilled to announce the release of NetAnalysis® v3.5. This version introduces an array of exciting new support and noteworthy improvements that will elevate your browser forensic analysis to unprecedented levels. Our team has been hard at work to deliver a cutting-edge update that empowers you with enhanced capabilities and support for the latest browsers. In this release, we have introduced several new features that cater to the evolving landscape of digital platforms.
- Support for 93 new browser builds and associated data
- Support for Chromium based Platform Notifications
- Support for SeaMonkey Location Bar History
- Support for Epic Privacy Browser on Android Speed Dial and Audio Queue
- Support for Microsoft Edge Drop
- Support for the new changes to Brave browser on iOS
- Improved searching and processing to identify vital browser evidence
- Improved logging of metadata from Expert Witness image files processed by HstEx®
- Improved iOS mobile file system searching and processing
- Improved support for Android based web browsers
The full list of changes can be found here: Change Log v3.5.
Release Notes for HstEx® Version 5.5
We are pleased to announce the release of HstEx® Version 5.5, which includes improved handling of Expert Witness image files as well as improved carving of SQLite database entries. We have also added support for the changes in the latest browsers and made a number of changes to improve the performance of our unique search and recovery routines. You will be pleased with the results as HstEx® is the most comprehensive carver for recovering browser evidence available today.
The following screen shows a sample of some of the artefacts that are available for recovery.
- Support for 87 new browser builds and associated data.
- Improved recovery of carved SQLite cell records
- Improved recovery of Naver Whale on Android downloads entries
- Improved recovery of Chromium based keyword search term entries
- Improved recovery of Firefox on Linux history entries
- Improved recovery of Yandex on Linux cookie entries
- Improved recovery of Apple Safari cloud tab device entries
The full list of changes can be found here: HstEx® v5.5 Change Log.
If you would like to see what you are missing, please request an evaluation version from the following page: Evaluation Request.